Tuesday, November 22, 2016
After listening to dozens of Zakir Naik's speeches, endured hours of argumentum ad nauseam, I had to wonder, "why aren't Muslims seeing the obvious fallacies?" His arguments are full to the brim with one logical fallacy after another, one appeal to emotion after another. The video below was posted by a Christian, as you all know I am an atheist, but the Christian guy in this video pretty much hit the nail on the head. This blog goes on to explain exactly how people buy into all Zakir's bullcrap. Finally, the best answer I found came from The Foreign Policy Journal. The issues were different, but the conclusions fit like a glove. I realized instantly, this is why Muslim's cannot pick up on Naik's bullshit. It was amazing. A true epiphany.
at 8:57 PM
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Sunday, January 18, 2015
- Naomi Gutierrez Here is a short video which will explain it.:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW1Lpa23mOw
- Naomi Gutierrez The Richard Dawkins video is short, understandably, if one does not understand evolution it would take a lot of education. This requires understanding genetics, fossil records and such. As I do not have enough time to explain topics that would be expla...See More
- Naomi Gutierrez Those who do not believe in evolution, are those who usually do not understand it. It is important to always try to understand something first. For example, when Muslims tried converting me, I read the Quran. Maybe you guys should study evolution first, and after understanding it ( not what the church teaches) then a discussion could be had.
- Naomi Gutierrez Theists often times ask atheists to use faith, which can be answered in this short video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lwX8p8jpzs
- Naomi Gutierrez as i am listening to his lecture, he does not understand evolution, he refers to it as a 'non thing'. he claims that when life started. the universe was tuned for life
he postulates that life would "think that it had to reproduce". at 3.59 The Entire argument is the god of the gaps. ...See More
- Nick Richardson You might find this guy to be a bit corny, l personally love his sense of humor but more than anything Mr. Hovind exposes the absurdity of the evolutionary theory. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPQJF21IOhA
- Naomi Gutierrez Kent Hovind has been debunked many many times. He does not understand evolution. One of the great things about science, is that it is true even when people do not understand it. As I said before, it takes a deal of education to understand these things.
at 10:45 PM