Sylvia Browne Wrong, Again

$ $ $ $ $ $
THIS JUST IN
LAST NIGHT, MAY SEVENTH, 2013, MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS GOT THIS LYING "PSYCHIC" SYLVIA BROWNE TO SHUT DOWN HER FACEBOOK PAGE.

It is not a secret that I do not like self proclaimed "psychic" and "spiritual medium" Sylvia Browne.

I think she knows damn well that she is not psychic. She knows she is lying to people, waiting for the vulnerable, exploiting them when they are at their weakest.

What is even more repugnant to me, is that people give this woman a platform. She made several appearances on the Montel Williams show and Larry King Live. Anderson Cooper had her on, and unlike the others seems to be the only one to know she is full of shit.

 When James Randy offered her one million dollars to prove she had psychic powers, she weaseled her way out of it. Then, she had the nerve to turn around, and tell James Randy that she "feels sorry for him", because he is an atheist. How can I find the words to describe this disgusting, filthy excuse for a human being. Watch my video at the end of this blog to find out. In the mean time, I am going to keep this blog short and simple. I could go on for paragraphs about how much I want to punch a hole through this woman's face for what she did to these heartbroken people.





One year after Amanda Berry disappeared from her suburban Cleveland home, her heart broken mother Louwanna Miller, appeared on The Montel Williams Show, to speak to Browe about what happened to her daughter. 
Louwanna Miller: heartbroken

"She's not alive, honey." - Sylvia Browne

Louwanna Miller died of heart failure one year later. I feel like going very Ad Hominem all over Browne right now. Instead of writing down my angry words, here is my angry video:



Facebook is a Mecca of cool, strange, smart and some really off center rainbow poopers. You know the type of people, religious (slash) spiritual people who say a lot without saying anything. They descended upon Sylvia Brown fan page, displaying that shocking gullibility we would expect from a fifth grader who still believes in the Easter Bunny. I am naming this section, The Rainbow Poopers.



Facebook is a wonderful place....for finding those who poop rainbows, while talking their Panama city wanna hump-hump-bar (Quote from As Good As it Gets). You know, those people who need to go sell Crazy somewhere else.

Seriously Cayla, are you THAT stupid? Those were some serious mental gymnastics you were flipping a second ago. Is your back okay?
Sylvia has nothing to apologize for! Really? That whole thing about telling a grieving woman that her daughter is dead is nothing to apologize for. And why do you people keep bring up god...I mean Zeus....I mean...Thor....I mean Loki...I mean, wait a second, there are about 1000 gods and supreme beings out there. Which one are you referring to?
Kaye, I have some magic beans I would like to sell you. Just send me a check for $299.00. I promise they work..

Trust me
There is wrong and right. If you seriously believe that there is no such thing as morality, then you do not belong in a civilized society. Murder - Wrong. Charity - Right: Obeying Laws - Right Thief - Wrong.

Lying to gullible people, telling them you are psychic when you know you know you are not - WRONG
 Honest Mistake - "Oh, I lied to a grieving mother, and told her her daughter was dead. Opps. It was an honest mistake, it happens to fake-psychics all the time."

Translation, "This is a manipulating comment, posted with the intention of making all of you people feel guilty about being angry at a lying, charlatan like Sylvia Browne."

Tharnish, guess what: God Does Not Exist. 

Well, that is just swell. Sylvia gave you the comfortable delusion that you desire. And I am going to give you a spelling lesson. 

Rite - Right
They game me - They gave me. 

Let me know when you are ready to come down from that cloud you are sitting on. 
Rita, I am going to link the definition of the word FRAUDA false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury. Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features.

According to the dictionary, Browne is a fraud. As far as this "different meaning" you are talking about 
, that is some back peddling bull-pokie. Yes, I know that you want to believe that Browne is pyschic, like many people want to believe that Santa is real, everything happens for a reason, and bad people get what is coming to them.

If you want to be drunk with all your 'psychic' mumbo-jumbo, be my guest. Nobody is forcing you to be a complete moron. You Choose to be stupid. So go ahead, be dumb, keep deluding yourself. It is clear you are more concerned with feeling good, than rational thinking.



The Dumbest Facebook Comment So Far


The above comment is so insanely stupid, that I am at a loss for words. Literally - I do not know how to respond to such a gullible person. 





Comments

  1. hahahahha snaughing at the Quasimodo tag kak ak ak ak snort snaugh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS PEOPLE

COMMENT POLICY: Freedom of Expression is given to those who stand up for what they are saying, not hiding behind anonymity. You must be a registered user, with a link to your Facebook page/ Youtube account/ or other social network where I can verify your identity.

Anonymous People: Your posts will automatically be deleted, and I WILL NOT EVEN READ THEM.

Popular Posts