Friday, November 29, 2013

Davis Aurini is stalking me.

Davis BJ Aurini has been up to his typical weird shenanigans. Over the last year or so, time permitting, I take a look at the content Aurini puts online. Perhaps it I just have a morbid fascination with his self-victim hood, or his gynophobic rants.

Aurini simply does not understand why I disprove of his arguments. Instead of reading my blogs, and arguing the issues brought up therein, he attempts to invalidate my claims saying I must have a great big lesbian crush on him. Or perhaps I am menstruating.

Then he writes something about me driving across the country for pics of someones home? WTF is this dude talking about? I lived in Manhattan 6 years, and in Europe. I have not driven a car in YEARS!

Then he goes on to claim that I am in love with his skeevy bald butt. (actually, I find that funny) And, claims that I read his blog. In fact, I never read his blog.

Lets give BJ Aurini a lesson in technology. (Apparently, only men are supposed to know this stuff). Take a look at the images below:



This images shows us that in one day, 64 people read my blog about how BJ Aurini was caught doing something .... Well, he knows what he did.







Real Time Geolocation tracker of current blog hits. A feature available on all blogger pages.

Notice that CANADA is the only country showing in dark green.








 I embed a code into each of my blogs, which allows me to view all IP addresses, nation of origin etc. I have to corroborate the information I get from this service with the information I get from blogger.

When I click on Canada, I know when and where my blog was viewed. Then I compare it with what blogger reports, from that I know for
a fact that Aurini reads my blog A LOT. He spends a lot of time on my blog too.




Conclusion: I have Aurini's IP address. The dude is a little stalker and loves reading my blog. What really strikes me is the amount of time he keeps my blog open. I mean....WOW. I was not expecting that.


With that, I have to thank Aurini. I am very complimented. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS PEOPLE

COMMENT POLICY: Freedom of Expression is given to those who stand up for what they are saying, not hiding behind anonymity. You must be a registered user, with a link to your Facebook page/ Youtube account/ or other social network where I can verify your identity.

Anonymous People: Your posts will automatically be deleted, and I WILL NOT EVEN READ THEM.