Elliot Rogers: Entitled Spoiled Brat Believed He Deserved A Beautiful Woman

Elliot Rogers was a 22 year old gunman, in a rampage left six people dead because he couldn't get laid.

The internet is ablaze with the Elliot Rodgers mysogeny murder rampage story. Prior to the rampage, he wrote a 130 page manifesto so misogynist that it rivaled even the ugliest, most entitled MRA and PUA's of the internet. The man actually suggested that women be killed off, with a few attractive ones left in concentration camps for breeding purposes. That sounds like some MRA Adolf Hilter rhetoric on steroids.

He had therapists, social workers, a gleaming black BMW. He went to college in Santa Barbara and lived with his family in Calabasas, the exclusive LA enclave home to Justin Bieber and the Kardashian family. His father, a film director, rubbed shoulders with Hollywood's elite and brought his son to red carpet functions.

Elliot was a self-absorbed brat. He was shallow, superficial and had a sense of entitlement. I understand it is hard growing up in a world surrounded by designer cars, beautiful women, champagne and movie stars. Must be tough.

In his YouTube video, "retribution" Elliot spewed his plan to murder the beautiful women whom he feels, did him wrong by not fucking him or loving him. Last night I watched the video with my husband, and told him that rhetoric reminds me of 'decadent slut" aka Davis Aurini. The way those two men speak, and the anger they have in their hearts towards the female gender sounds exactly the same.

Poor Elliot suffered in sunny Southern California because he was a 22 year old virgin. Looking at him, he is not a bad looking guy. The thing is, women are attracted to more than just good looks. There are many things a person brings to the table: personality, charm, moral character, friendship, and trustworthiness. Perhaps this little fruit cake was socially awkward. Perhaps he just did not know how to relate to women. Clearly was full of anger and mentally ill.

The problem is that Mom and Dad should have sent that little shit to live on a farm, in the real world, with real people and away from the superficial life he had grown accustomed to.  If one gets their self-esteem, defining themselves, from superficial places, including one's ability to seduce a woman, they will be disappointed because no one can guarantee they'll have it tomorrow. A lot has been written about how big egos are harmful to young men. Elliot had a big ego, and thought he deserved a beautiful woman because he was "magnificent" and drove one of the best cars on campus. In his manifesto video, he said he was going to the sorority with the "hottest" girls to get his retribution. You see - he only wanted a "hot woman" - a woman with a weight problem, or a woman who wasn't the "hottest" was clearly not good enough for him. He did not care about being rejected by the ugly/fat girls - after all, beauty is the only thing that matters in life, right?

Don't get me wrong, I think women should work out, take care of themselves, and be as beautiful as they can be. (that goes for men to) The idea these young men have that the all deserve a beautiful woman is just messed up. When they do not get what they "deserve", then they think women reject them because women are "gold diggers" or "heartless snooty bitches".

In my life, I encountered many men who felt entitled to beautiful women. Even the poor, ugly, fat men think they are entitled to a beautiful woman. Don't get me wrong, I know many men who are not that entitled or superficial. There are many good men in the world. But unfortunately, it the young ones (age 35 and under) we have to worry about.




Comments

  1. I'm not defending this jackass, but growing up I used to think I was entitled simply for being a 'nice guy' (that was painful to type by the way). The fact of the matter was that being 'nice' was the only way I could interact with the ladies. It was a behavior that I had no awareness of. I used to think only girls dated bad boys. As soon as I turned 19 (now 22 like that dumbass), I discovered how flawed I am and took two years to realise I was never this 'nice guy' I once thought I was.

    But this guy is like an extreme case of that coupled with serious mental issues. Oh, and his huge ego. I never thought I'd see it but I'm not surprised at all. There are far too many young men my age who still feel entitled to having a girl because they are nice to them. They end up very bitter towards women and think of themselves as victims. It makes me shudder to think I could have ended up as resentful as the man in that second video (I lasted 2 minutes on that).

    Did you happen to read his 140 page manifesto? I skipped to the last few pages and it was deeply disturbing. He wanted women be put in concentration camps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davis Aurini is not that bad. I find some of his pro monarchy rants to be highly amusing. Although I have to say, he did lose me on the whole Jews brought the holocaust on themselves comment, because of their alleged undermining of Germany after World War one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS PEOPLE

COMMENT POLICY: Freedom of Expression is given to those who stand up for what they are saying, not hiding behind anonymity. You must be a registered user, with a link to your Facebook page/ Youtube account/ or other social network where I can verify your identity.

Anonymous People: Your posts will automatically be deleted, and I WILL NOT EVEN READ THEM.

Popular Posts