Romanesque Kitchen of Your Dreams

We started with standard Romanesque Architecture in the kitchen, and this is what we got. 




Then I thought the Romanesque, gothic kitchen needed a pick me up. I asked for some more earth tones, and a touch of persimmon which is apparently the color of the day. Then realized this is one of the ugliest colors for a kitchen....ever. Maybe other places, but not like this. 



I reconfigured the prompt, and tried to get a kitchen more with the things I like. Granite countertops, commercial gas stove, gothic ceiling, etc...






Then, I decided to get a little weird. After all, AI gives us license to do that. My prompt was, 'create a kitchen based on the Zoroastrian religion.' Totally weird, I know. 




Then I asked it to make me some dressing tables because I have not found any for my bedroom that I like. These were surprising. 




I found a very nice round magnifying mirror on Amazon, and then thought what it would look like if I put that round mirror into a dressing table.




Then I thought...okay, how about a dressing table inspired by the ancient cities of Herculaneum or Pompeii? Of course, it got it wrong and created images that combined Zoroastrianism, Herculaneum and Pompeii. 




I started over, with an entirely new prompt. The result was terrible. 


 That piece looks like it came from Ikea and all the art work are stickers. So I tried a new prompt, making it clear I want elegant furniture.







Comments

Popular Posts